CIPS pet show May 26-29, 2023,Guangzhou
The 26th China International Pet Show (CIPS 2023) Date and Venue
Date: May 26-29, 2023
Venue: China Import and Export Complex, Guangzhou
Address: 382 Yuejiangzhong Road, Guangzhou, China
CIPS, the Only B-to-B International Platform in Asia
The 26th China International Pet Show (CIPS 2023) will be held on May 26 to 29, at China Import & Export Complex, Guangzhou, China. This CIPS edition is unique and special that it is the very first and only international event in Asia to renew your connection with China and relocate partners globally from 120+ countries in 2023.
The 80,000 sqm exhibiting space is fully booked soon after the organizer announced the returning of CIPS offline show. 76% of pre-Covid 19 exhibitors will return in May and the remaining 24% are new exhibitors.
88% of CIPS 2023 exhibitors are manufacturer-based with stable supplying capability. CIPS Innovation Award, New Product Showcase, Smart Zone, and New Product releases will assist visitors to locate the products they are looking for. The accumulated purchase orders will be released in May. Business matching meetings will further help them to connect with potential partners.
CIPS is the first international industry trade show in Asia after the COVID-19 interruptions. The 20 plus conferences and activities will offer insights on the changes and trending in China, Asia and worldwide in the industry. The long-waited face-to-face meetings with 80,000 plus professionals from over 120 countries will ensure a breakout 2023 for your business.
Welcome to visit us.